Yes, the attraction is stroller accessible. If you prefer to enjoy the museum without a stroller, please speak with a Madame Tussauds hospitality host. Please note responsibility for any lost, unclaimed, or damaged property lies solely with the property owner.
Articles in this section
- Will I have to queue to get into Madame Tussauds Nashville?
- If I visit for last admission, how long will I have in the attraction?
- How long can I normally expect a visit to last?
- Can I take a pet into Madame Tussauds Nashville?
- Can I take a stroller or buggy around Madame Tussauds Nashville?
- Do you accept the Euro or other foreign currency?
- Can I take large bags or luggage to Madame Tussauds?