No, eating and drinking is not permitted at Madame Tussauds. All guests will be asked to finish any food or beverages before entering the attraction. There are NO concessions sold inside the attraction.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer a discount for schools?
- How can I find more information on making a school visit?
- How much are tickets for schools?
- What is included in a schools package?
- Do you offer workshops?
- How can I make a school booking?
- Do you offer a lunch room facility for schools?
- Do you offer a Homeschool rate?